Glo & Ray

I am sure a lot of people are in the same mindset as me when it comes to choosing foundations online, I know for sure I will always choose the wrong shade. So I always refrain from jumping in at the deep end when I try new brands. It is so simple to make the mistake of adding in eyeshadows or a bronzer for example, and missing the total gems of a new range.


So from the heavens above came a brand called Glo & Ray, the first thing which caught my eye was the stunning packaging.. its so chic I still haven't stopped starring at it. The second my package arrived at the door I had good feelings, I ran upstairs and opened the box to reveal the most beautifully bottled foundation (I do get excited being a graphic designer) I swatched the Nebulae foundation and goodness it was instant love! It is the perfect combination of coverage and dewy. I have always found that foundations offer you one or the other, if the coverage is too much they lack the dew and if they are too dewy they lack a day lasting coverage. But Hallelujah finally my dream foundation has arrived!


I opted for the Nebulae in the shade B01 which sits perfectly with my natural skin tone. It has quite yellow undertones with again is just what I need.


Now you can see why I am so in love, the dewyness is just perfect. I have worn this beautiful thing since the day I got it and every day I have had so many compliments on how good my skin/foundation looks.
The other item in my order was the NUAGE blush in "stardust" this is a very similar shade to the Sleek rose gold blush, however I find the Glo & Ray blush to be so much more flattering and subtle. I found this so easy to apply without going over the top and you can build up to the desired shade.


and here is the finished face...


So I think you can tell from this blog post I am well and truely in love with Glo & Ray, and I think this will keep me a very happy girly for 2015 knowing finally I have found my perfect foundation and an incredibly blush too!
shop the range at: http://www.glo-ray.co.uk/
emy xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute! I found you through instagram, I absolutely love your pictures ;)

I'm definitely going to follow you on bloglovin

x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

Unknown said...

Hello Emy! I love your blog and recently nominated you for the Liebster Award tag! You can read about it here- http://tutusandpearls.blogspot.com/

Have a great week!
xx
Abby

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author