Stepping into Fashion Week...

Shoe's are an obsession amongst any girl, I have countless pairs except I somehow still always find myself lusting after more each time I go shopping or browse the internet. The problem being that with the internet it can be overwhelming trying to find a website catering to your tootsie needs for various styles.
I was recently contacted by the amazing gals at Sole Affair and to my utter delight everything I have been lusting for in various stores is all in one place.. with a whole load more gorgeous shoes.
With Press days and Fashion week also looming, I have been crying out for some super chic styles to compliment my wardrobe. I have compiled a list of my top 5 favourites!



Attract Stiletto Boots £29.95
Every girl needs to own a pair of these sassy boots, they make your legs look a million miles longer, teamed with skinnies or tights a leather look skirt and pretty top.



Hero Cleated Chunky Boots £24.95
I adore chunky boots, for the days your outfit is very girly this adds a little bit of edge and attitute, not to mention they are so practical and a comfy style with the platform.



Stomp Over Knee Boots £34.95
This is the style of the moment, super cute with a shift dress or even teamed with your best skinnies and a chunky roll knit jumper. There are so many outfits which will be transformed with these gorgeous boots!



Siren Stiletto Heeks £19.95
A simple nude pair of barely there heels is key to any girls wardrobe, your legs look longer in a nude heel and these also look flawless with a white dress, or outfits with a vibrant print.

Remi Slip on £19.95
some days your feet need a day off from heels, these super chic slip-ons are a fab stray from other flats, adding a edgy look to a more relaxed outfit. Team with simple tailored trousers and a cute graphic tee and a chic clutch.

So there you have my favourite pre Fashion Week shoe picks, they are all totally affordable to a shoe-a-holic like myself! I will be featuring the Stomp over knee boots in my next outfit post. I hope you enjoyed! and don't forget all these gorgeous shoes are available at Sole Affair. Love Emy xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author