My #Fiorelli24Seven

I was absoloutely honoured to be invited to take part in Fiorelli's new summer campaign #Fiorelli24Seven in collab with 'For All My Eternity' - a gorgeous Beauty Brand!

The anticipation to my Bags arrival was the craziest of any parcel that ever arrived to my door! I have always been a big Fiorelli fan and I have so many of their bags and purses! I have to say I have always played it safe in terms of their bags and stuck to black... I crept out of my comfort zone and seeing as I have been loving white in all manner of fashion pieces, it only seemed apt that I fall head over heals for a white bag too!

The new summer styles from Fiorelli are phenomenal, they are all so chic which gorgeous nautical vibes and tropical prints too! So there is something for everyone no matter how bold or minimal your accessories suit best.

My Bag is the Paloma Shoulder Bag It's super chic and stylish with my favourite winged shape which I adore in a Bag. It is so roomy I can quite easily fit my tablet, planner, Large purse and make up bag with lots of room still to spare.


















I certainly got snap happy with this beauty! I am smitten, I just want to keep planning cute outfits! I have a very exciting month planned and this babe will be my new best friend.

The Paloma Bag is also available in 6 other colours as well as white which is fabulous! I have to admit I am tempted to purchase it in another shade too!

I can't thank Fiorelli enough, if you would like to see all of the other bloggers and their campains be sure to check social media channels using the hashtag #Fiorelli24seven each blogger has chosen a different style to photograph and blog.

Stay tuned to my instagram for lots more photos and travels with this gorgeous bag!

Emy xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author