#BloomWithJurlique

Last Week I attended an event which quite simply could be described as a dream. If there are two things I adore its Rose flavours/scents and being surrounded by wonderful people in a picture perfect location.

I was lucky enough to be invited along to the Jurlique Launch for their Limited Edition Bloom Rosewater balancing mist, and boy was I blown away on my arrival.... the event was located in Camley Street Park just a few mintutes away from Kings Cross Station. Up a teenie hill underneath a Yurt was the most incredibly beautiful array of flowers - Roses and Peonies in every place you looked. I had walked into the most incredible green space which is a total contrast to the bustling city just moments away. I nattered to the gorgeous team at Jurlique who I fell in love with. The Food and drinks prepared were so beautiful and totally bought the essence of the great outdoors to your tastebuds.



























The Jurlique Intense Balancing Mist is formed perfectly by the 'seed to skin' process which Jurlique swear by. There are 5 gorgeous blends of Rose Scent which form the most beautiful intense scent of Rose.

I have been spritzing this amazing Mist for a few days now, It's especially beautiful directly on your face for an instant refreshment. This indeed has got me through some very hot a clammy days in dear old Britain. The Mist also works as an all over revitalize which leaves you smelling Bloomin' Gorgeous for hours and hours.

With every purchase, a 5% donation goes to the Jurlique 'Ideas of Beauty Fund' to support charities that help people and nature bloom. Money raised by the fund is used to improve quality of life and make the world a beautiful place to live.

So for the entire of the summer still to come, I will not be leaving this little beauty behind!

Emyroseee xoxo


0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author