Sunny OOTD feat. Chi Chi, Ego and Blue Vanilla

Today the sun has been out in full force and I had a wonderful date with my daddy for dinner!

We pulled out all the stops and went to a fancy restaurant so I thought I would share my outfit with you.

Excuse my awkwardness I am still so camera shy it's embarrassing.











I am a teenie (lot) obsessed with these gorgeous collottes from Blue Vanilla, they're perfect in a summer breeze and can easily be dressed down with a cute denim jacket and some converse. They really are super versatile. 

This super pretty lace top is from Chi Chi London which I adore, I've been wearing this a lot with printed trousers and also jeans and heels but today I paired it with my peach collottes!

My absolute favourite heels are from Ego, I cannot separate myself from these. They're so comfy and chic with what ever outfit you are wearing. Use the discount code 'EMY10' for 10% off your order :)

Sunglasses: Claires 
Watch: Jolly Chic

Emy xoxo


0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author