A little update...

Hi you lovely little beans!


Firstly sorry for my absence for a little while now! I've started a new job and its crazyyyyyy amounts to be getting my head around. Truth be told I am not 100% sure it's the job for me. However thankfully I have a week and half off now, so I am using this time to think wisely with regards to sticking at it or stepping down. The pains of anxiety are all to apparent when something seems like a neverending number of mountains to climb!


I hope you are all jolly well and enjoying the little blips of British summer we have been blessed with this week. This post comes as a small update just to let you know I am heading off to Norfolk for a week. I have some amazing brands to team up with on my trip which will be super exciting! I also fully intend to vlog/film some litte treats for you too! so keep your eyes peeled on here or on my instagram for those updates.

Love you all muchly! Enjoy these little snaps.

emy xoxo









0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author