Walking in a walled wonderland...

Hello from Norfolk!

I've been lucky enough to be spending a week in a very sunny and beautiful location this week. I always make a dash for Norfolk once a year, if not twice. Something about the coast of North Norfolk just completely restores my calm and really just keeps reminding me to get off my butt and move up here permanently.

If cute costal villages and shabby chic vibes are your thing then without a doubt you will love it here too. Many of the little streets are home to a variety of pretty little shops with homewares and trinkets and up-cycled furniture galore. 

There are also so many lovely little adventures aside from the beaches, one of my favourites is making a visit to Holkham Hall. A gorgeous Manor House with land filled with free roaming Deer and also the most beautiful walled garden. This is a little paradise of all kinds of beautiful flowers and I cannot help but want to photograph as many as I can -So using this location for a blog post was a must.

I've been totally smitten with my new Fiorelli Florence Backpack too, to the extent I plan my outfit around my new love. 










Outfit deets:

Top: Primark £4
Skirt: Primark £6
Sunglasses: Primark £2
Choker: Topshop 
Silver Bangle: Teshan Moon
Fiorelli "Florence" Backpack AW16

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

Emy xoxo


0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author