Jurlique & BeautyExpert.com #MaskMonday

Once again it's the season for reaching for those Halloween Goals and sporting some serious haunting make up! With layer after layer, and covering hiccups with yet another layer.... your face is probably crying out for some urgent recovery! 


I was so excited to be invited along board with Beauty Expert and Jurlique who are my all time favs - to review and take part in their #MaskMonday Campaign! 


This couldn't have come at a better time for me... since I've been quite poorly my skin is desperate for a refreshing overload! I am so in love with Jurlique and have been for a couple of years now. Not only is everything so beautifully scented it also boasts as being so organic and helps put so much more back into the environment! There's always such a beautiful story behind each product. Something that not only makes each product of the highest quality but it does leave you feel inspired and in touch with nature too! It's always a lovely feeling to know that the products you buy are funding some amazing projects in the most beautiful locations. 


I was lucky to be given two masks to try, the first a gorgeous cream Mask and the second a Gel based mask. Now these are so totally different from one another, but in unison have bought my skin completely back to life. I totally noticed the difference even with trying so many Halloween make up looks these last couple of weeks. 



Firstly we have the gorgeous Rose Moisture Plus -Moisturising Cream Mask (£32.50). I am a chick who has been converted into loving rose scents since using the Rosewater balancing mist also by Jurlique! It's a scent that automatically leaves me feeling calm and refreshed and don't be fooled into thinking it's a summer only scent. I adore it just for the fact that no matter how hectic my day has been this scent is so soothing. I used this mask as an overnight deep mask on my face and the next day my skin felt so incredibly soft and nourished. 


You only need a small amount to as the product is quite thick which means it works really well even with a small little amount. If you have any drier bits on your face ie. the corners of your nose then just dab in another layer over the top of those sections. The very first day after using this mask my face was as good as new! I wouldn't have even been able to pinpoint those trouble areas!



The second of the masks is the Herbal Recovery - Antioxidant Gel Mask (£40). As with any gel based mask,  this one is a lot more suited for a convenient and quick mask during your regular routine. I also love the scent of this mask - which made it super hard to chose my favourite! This one doesn't need to be left overnight, but it's a sheer delight when you get home and take your make up off and just take a little pause to have a drink and pop your feet up - just pop this on for a while too and give yourself a little boost. This is also a worthy investment and will last you for such a long time!



I hope these give you a little inspiration if you're looking to treat yourself and keep your skin looking and feeling it's best heading into the nippier seasons. Or even if you're looking for a lovely treat for someone special for Christmas! 


Emy xoxo


0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author