Easter with Homesense

It's one of my favourite times of year... no not the time I say we are quarter of the way to Christmas (although yay we are!). Easter is coming very soon which means one thing.... our high streets are filled with all the fluffy bunnies and yummy Treats once again!

Since having TKMaxx and Homesense in my local town I have been converted totally by the niche cute decorations and party supplies for almost any major calendar event, whether it be Birthdays, Christmas or Easter! Everything has Pinterest goals written all over it!

For those of you who missed my "Come Easter shopping to Homesense with me" on my Insta stories I've been a very busy girly taking photos of the wonderful finds that I picked up!


Easter Greeting Card - £2.49


Easter Side Plate - £4.99


Create your own Easter Bunting by Paper Love


Two Mug Set - £6.99



Bunny Wall Hanging Head - £4.99

As with all of the gorgeous ranges at Homesense, there is something for everyone's tastes. There are so many great pieces for families with small children to plan the best of egg hunts! Whilst for the rest of us big kids they have so many gorgeous pieces from Marble Bunnies to copper bunting and cake decorations!

I am so glad with all of my beautiful finds! Because I know they can be bought back out year after year and still look unique and timeless!

For those of you who did miss my visit via my insta stories be sure to follow me so you don't miss out on the next one!

Emy xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author